Starting a Conference
- To begin a 3-way* conference call, you must be on an active call already. Start by calling or receiving a call from the first participant in the conference.
- Press the Conference key/soft key. This places the first call on hold.
- Dial the number of the second participant, and then press the Send soft key.
- Press the Conference soft key again when the second party answers to connect everyone. All parties are now in the conference.
- Press the End Call soft key to disconnect all parties.
Splitting the Conference
You can split the conference call into individual calls by pressing the Split soft key.
OneCloud supports conference bridges. For more information, contact TelWare.
Note: Some Yealink models allow up to 5-way conferencing. Please refer to your user guide for additional information.