ONLY Office Administrators can update the Auto-Attendant. Intro Greetings will not allow callers to press any menu options and can not be bypassed by dialing an extension. We recommend using Intro greetings selectively if you choose to use them.
To update the Auto-Attendant Intro Greeting:
- Click Auto-Attendants from the web menu.
- Locate the Auto-Attendant you'd like to make updates to.
- Click the icon to edit your selection.
- From the edit window, click the icon next to the Intro Greeting text. The Manage Greetings window will open and display any existing greetings if any.
- Click the Add Greeting button to create a new greeting.
- New greetings can be created in one of three ways.
- Although new greetings can be created in multiple ways, the most commonly used is the Upload process. To upload your new greeting, be sure that you have selected the Upload option.
- Click Browse, then locate and select the new greeting. Once selected, click Open.
- Select the Time Frame you'd like for this greeting to play for.
Note: See the How to Update Hours of Operation - OneCloud article for help updating or creating new Time Frames.
- Click Upload to upload the new greeting.
Click Done to add the greeting
- Once you're done with editing the Auto-Attendant, click Save to complete.