Note: ONLY Office Administrators can update the Auto-Attendant. Changing the menu prompt does NOT automatically change the dial pad options. You'll also want to change the auto-attendant dial pad options to match.
To update the Auto-Attendant Menu Prompt:
- Click Auto-Attendants from the web menu.
- Locate the Auto-Attendant you'd like to make updates to.
- Click the icon to edit your selection.
- From the edit window, click the icon that's next to the Menu Prompt and Play icon. The Manage Audio window will open and display the existing greeting settings. From this window, you can modify the Description, Download or Play to the existing audio, and Upload or Record new audio.
- To add new audio, select the Upload radio button. Click Browse to upload a pre-recorded greeting, select the greeting and click Upload.
Another option to add new audio is to select Record and check that your number/extension is correct within the Call Me At field. Click Call and the client will call your phone to record the new greeting.
- Click Done to add the greeting.
- Once you're done with editing the Auto-Attendant, click Save to complete.