Access the Stats Grid directly from the OneCloud Portal homepage, click the Call Center icon from the top of the page.
This is a color-coded system that shows the following information:
- Green = value accepted.
- Yellow = value is within the range of your lower threshold.
- Red = value meets or exceeds your upper threshold.
- White = no thresholds are configured for the statistic.
To edit the Stats Grid:
- Click the Settings button above the stats grid. The Call Center Settings page appears, with the Stats Grid tab displayed.
- Configure the Lower and Upper Thresholds for the statistics you want to show on the stats grid.
- Click the General tab.
- Use the Service Level Agreement slider to specify a value that will be used to calculate the Service Level Percentage statistic. This value determines whether a call was answered in an acceptable amount of time (seconds).
- Use Filter Stats Grid by Queue to determine whether the stats grid is shown for all call queues or one specific call queue.
- Click Save.