The Homepage consists of your application selection at the top, and widgets that display
information regarding the domains activity as seen below.
Current Active Calls - This widget displays all current calls your organization currently has connected. Displayed are the caller ID phone number, name of the person placing the call, and the number dialed. The application the call is being pushed to, such as User, Auto Attendant, Voicemail, etc. Followed by the duration of the connected call. The speaker icon to the right of the call will allow monitoring of the call.
- Call Monitoring - Clicking on the speaker icon will display the Audio Monitoring widget. This widget will present the following audio monitoring options:
- Join Call - To join a call in which you're able to speak to all parties on the line.
- Whisper To - To speak only to one user’s extension included on the call. The caller on the other end will not be able to hear you.
- Listen Only - To listen or monitor a call without being heard on the call.
Tip: You can hit the "Pop Out" button to open the Current Active Calls widget on another window.
Call Graph - This widget provides a visual representation of the number of calls, and sorts them by:
- Peak Active Calls - The number of concurrent calls placed at one time.
- Call Volume - Includes answered, abandoned, forwarded calls, and voicemail.
- Total Minutes - The total number of minutes your organization has used.