To block a number in the OneCloud webclient:
- Select Answering Rules from the top of the OneCloud webclient.
- Click the Allow/Block button located towards the upper right-hand side of the page.
- Once the Allow/Block popup window opens, locate the Blocked Numbers section.
- Click inside the Enter a Number text field and type the phone number you'd wish to delete.
- Click the plus sign to add the number to your blocked list.
- When finished just click Done.
If you're an Administrator and would like to learn how to add blocked numbers to any user. Click HERE!