To block a number for a user within the OneCloud web portal:
- Start by selecting the Users tab from the top menu of the web portal.
- Locate and select the user that needs to have a number blocked from their extension by clicking on their name.
- Once the user's profile opens, click on the Answering Rules tab located above their profile.
- Click the Allow/Block button located towards the upper right-hand side of the page.
- Once the Allow/Block popup window opens, locate the Blocked Numbers section.
- Click inside the Enter a Number text field and type the phone number you'd wish to delete.
- Click the plus sign to add the number to your blocked list.
- When finished just click Done.
If you're a OneCloud End User and would like to learn how to add blocked numbers to your extension, click HERE!