Set up a OneCloud Meeting
- Broadband Internet Connection.
- PC or Mac with microphone, external speakers and a webcam (optional for video).
- Current Google Chrome web browser. (No other web browsers are supported at this time.)
- HD Video/audio conferencing and screen sharing.
- Host an online meeting with up to 16 simultaneous video feeds.
- Invite more participants to hear audio only from your presentation.
- One-click to start the session from the OneCloud portal.
- In-meeting controls let you invite participants on the fly, initiate chats, and see participant list.
- Automatic Tiling arranges video feeds on the screen.
- Any participant can share their screen with a single mouse click.
Steps to Start a Meeting in the OneCloud Portal
A MEETING can be initiated by hovering over a user's name and clicking on the Video icon next to a user's name in the Contacts popup window in the OneCloud portal. This method initiates a one-to-one session with that user.
Meetings can also be initiated by clicking on the Video icon next to your name in the contacts popup window.
Once a MEETING is active, additional participants can be added.
To invite others, click on the Add Person icon at the top right corner of the video window.
The Invite Participants popup window will reveal itself.
Using the Invite Participants window, you can invite other callers using any of the following ways:
- Send an invitation via a OneCloud username. Begin typing another user's name to see matches.
- E-mail an invitation to any external user. They will receive an email with a link to connect.
- By phone number. If you invite via phone number, the recipient receives a phone call and is connected to the meeting upon answering (audio only.)
- Using the Google Chrome browser, participants may go to your video URL and enter the meeting ID.
OneCloud Meeting features once started:
You can mute your audio or video using the mute buttons located at the top of the meeting window.
Screen sharing can be initiated by clicking on the Share Screen button at the top of the window.
To view the Participant List or Chat windows, click on the arrow at the top right corner of the meeting window.
Toggle between the participant list and chat thread, using the tabs to join but will be limited to audio only.
A maximum of 16 video participants are allowed. Additional participants will be able to join but will be limited to audio only.