- OneCloud Video Meetings redesign and improvements
- Increased capacity
- Active speaker
- And much more!
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Group Chat
- Site Managers
- Avaya J Series support
The features listed below are available in v41 but we have not completed full testing on are subject to changes in future maintenance or micro releases:
- OneCloud Video Meetings Redesign
Speech to Text
Speech to Text allows for mid-call speech detection. When callers reach an Auto Attendant or Company Directory, they can talk, rather than selecting digits from the dial pad, to route their call based on the words they say. Eliminating the need for the caller to press digits in order to route calls.
When callers reach a company directory, instead of entering the first 3 letters of the person’s first or last name they are trying to reach, now callers can simply say the person’s name and the Name Detection will route the call to the person they are trying to reach. The system will then locate all the users with the name given by the caller.
- Added the ability to add multiple agents at the same time. In the Portal's Call Queue Edit modal, clicking "Add Agents" will now show a 'multi' option auto-complete where multiple agents can be added. All agents will be added to the call queue with the same per-agent settings. Edits must still be done one agent at at time.
- Provided small updates to the look and feel of a User updating their Status Message in the Portal.
- OneCloud supports customers to integrate their company’s identity using Office 365 & G.Suite single-sign-on (SSO) when they login to OneCloud services. SSO provides effective access control while simplifying the login process and reducing risk of password fatigue.
Analytics / Wallboard
- Fixed a bug that prevented publicly linked boards from correctly subscribing to WebSocket connections. Allows for live data updates to work again for Public Share Links.
- Added the 'Forgot Username' feature to the Analytics Login page.
- Fixed a defect in the build process that produced a non-functional web-pack bundle.
- Added Emoji support for Chat and SMS in the Portal. 😀
- Added the ability to have Group Chats into the Portal.
- Added group SMS/MMS support in the Portal. (Additional fees may apply)
- Added the ability to elevate users of a lower scope to Site Manager. Requires 'Site' parameter to be set for the user before 'Site Manager' can be set as scope.
- Additional configurations for Sites (like customer Music on Hold, Time Frames, and UI Configuration options) are not yet implemented.
- Added the ability to export CDRs by site from within the Portal.
- Added some enhanced Site-related options into the Attendant Console including the ability to filter by Site when Sites are enabled.
- Added support for Google Single Sign-on, Office 365 Single Sign-on, and Multi-factor authentication across all web applications and admin portals.
- Corrected the ability to drag-and-drop a call in order to perform an Assisted Transfer through the Attendant Console.
- Added the ability to share files, videos, and pictures inside OneCloud video meetings.
- Chat history is persistent across recurring instances of the same meeting ID. This does not apply when downloading chat history. Only history from the most recent instance of the meeting are downloaded.
- Added Active Speaker Detection in order to switch participant focus to the active speaker during video meetings and their recordings.
- Added support for selecting, sending, and receiving emoji inside of OneCloud video meeting chat.
- Use participant 'audio IDs' to match individual meeting participants who may have called into a meeting using separate device for audio and video (e.g. a participant using video on their computer and called-in on audio from their desk phone). Added in order for Active Speaker Detection to properly work in these situations.
- Added the ability to download chat logs and any media files sent during a video meeting. Logs are accessible from the Past Meetings detail view of the Meeting Hub.
- Added the ability to have group chats inside WebPhone.
- Added emoji support, both by direct insertion and through a new emoji selector, to be used for messaging.
- Changed wording of certain phrases in the WebPhone to be clearer or easier to read.
- Added support for sending multimedia messages, via supported carriers or through chat.
- Added the ability to send Group MMS messages.
- Corrected an error case where the browser title bar could get stuck with "on call" even when the WebPhone was no longer on a call.
- Improved the voicemail save action so the voicemails are properly moved to, and appear in, the Saved folder without the need for refreshing the app.
Added support in the Core module to show a Busy Lamp Field on Yealink devices for monitored resources when those resources enable Do Not Disturb.
- Increased the maximum allowable size for the email address field of Admin Accounts in the Admin UI from 30 to 255 characters to better accommodate modern email addresses.
- Corrected the Core logic that places a caller into a Callback Queue when the max queue length has already been reached in cases where a caller has not previously been processed through another Call Queue.
- Created a specific "Hospitality V-Mail" Responder Application with the only the limited functions of "listen, repeat, delete and next" for messages and intentionally skipping the prompt for password.
- Increased the maximum allowable size of a Connection's address field from 128 to 256 characters.
- Added to ability in the Core module to search the Site’s Music on Hold directory for valid Music on Hold files before falling back to the domain’s Music on Hold directory.
- Added support for easier adding of routes and route connections via the API. Added new "route" and "route con" objects.
- Added backend support to the API to allow for Group Chat.
- Added support for sending multimedia messages, via supported carriers or through chat, into the API. Added documentation to the API for sending multimedia messages.
- Added backend support to the API to allow for MMS Group Chat.
- Add Audit Log entries for Call Center Agent changes made by a user other than the agent itself, including changes made by Call Center Supervisors, Office Managers, Resellers, or Super Users.
- Updated the API's documentation to show a "user" field for device updates.
- Updated code in the API in order for a user's timezone to be used as the displayed timezone for all message timestamps in unread message email notifications.
- Applied proper URI encoding to Call-IDs in order to allow for their call recordings to be properly retrieved from the Recording module.
- Corrected an issue causing button builder configuration templates to fail to save.
- Altered the JSON being sent to Firebase on a push notification to add priority 'high'. Also better handled Android push cases where multiple branded API push keys are present.
- Added support for actions "record_pause" and "record_unpause" to temporarily 'mute' active call recording when dealing with sensitive information. The default pause time is configured in the Core module, but defaults to '90' seconds before recordings are automatically unpaused.
- Allowed the API to accept an HTTP 202 as a valid response for outbound requests to SMS vendors.
- Corrected the AHT (Average Handle Time) statistic for Call Center Agent Stats to no longer double-count a call's Hold Time.